- China Agricultural Products Cost-benefit Statistics
- China Agriculture and Forestry Statistics
- China Agriculture, Rural Areas and Peasantry Statistics
- China Construction Industry Statistics
- China High Technology Industry Statistics
- China Industrial Business Performance Statistics
- China Industrial Product Output Statistics
- China Industry Economy Statistics
- China Industry Sector Statistics
- China Real Estate Statistics
- China Tertiary Industry Statistics
- China Tourism Statistics
- China Transportation Statistics
Resources & Environment
- Beijing Social Development Statistics
- China City Statistics
- China Civil Affairs Statistics
- China Culture Statistics
- China Education Statistics
- China Health Statistics
- China Science and Technology Statistics
- China Urban-Rural Construction Statistics
- Chongqing Social Development Statistics
- Inner Mongolia Social Development Statistics
Trade & External Economy
EPS China Data presents a collection of China statistical data and census data which could be the largest and most comprehensive on the market.
One platform (i.e. EPS Data Platform) provides access to 40 China statistical databases (and more sub-databases) in a wider range of subjects and fields.
EPS China Data contains over 1.2 million time series of basic and combined statistical indicators with a yearly increment of more than 55 million numeric data.
EPS China Data usually publishes new China data much earlier than any other online data platforms.
EPS China Data covers all regions of China: 31 provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government, 400 prefecture-level cities, 2000 county-level cities, and additional smaller areas or zones.
EPS China Data includes not only macro-data but also micro-data, not only yearly data but also quarterly and monthly data, not only published data but also non-published data, not only more historical data but also timely-added new data.
EPS China Data continuously collects data from various authoritative and reliable sources. All EPS databases are regularly updated by year, quarter or month.
All data provided through EPS Data Platform may be exported as popular formats such as Excel, PDF, Word and Print-Out.